Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Embarrasing Moment

One day, I went to my friends Annie's house. We were having lots of fun and we decided to go rent a movie. When we got there, me and my friends Vivian and Cecilia went with me to see some movies. In one of the movie shelfs, there was a movie I love called P.S. I Love You. I saw and I got very exited. I grabed it wildly and by the movement, ALL the movies of the shelf fell to the floor! I went low and started running with Cecilia and we left Vivian alone and everyone thought it had been her because she had stayed there watching the movies fall. EVERYONE was laughing so much and the ladys that worked there got so mad. I was so embarassed and just wanted to disapear! Everyone was looking at me in an odd way!

No comments: